Thursday, June 26, 2014

An impressive trip already!


Wow, its only been three weeks on the road.  I am loving life out here.  Every day is an adventure.  Even the long driving days.  I put together the map above to reflect where I have already been.  Its been a trip of a life time and less than 1/3 of the way through!
 
I have arrived in Mountain Home, Idaho, where I will be for the next 2 weeks.  My Brother and his family live here.  Time for a little base camp time.  Empty the truck, Clean organize, Drop off some stuff that I haven't been using or wont need for the rest of the trip.  Spend some time with family.  My friend Richard will be joining the trip on June 30th.  Its going to be nice to have some one to travel with. 

So far on this trip I have been to:

Start:  Southern California
Johnsondale, CA
Bishop and Mammoth, CA
Lake Tahoe
Bend, OR
Hood River, OR
Yreka, CA
Whistler, BC
Salmon Arm, BC
Golden, BC
Kalispell, MT
Bozeman, MT
Today:  Mountain Home, ID



This is where I left off last week.  Bozeman, MT.  I spent a lot of time fishing.  Not really a great place for a phone, so I didn't get any pictures.  


 Arriving in Mountain Home AFB.  Family Time.  My niece Raelynn and nephew Wilson

Riding in Boise.  The trails are great.

I am here for about 2 week and and am looking forward to getting some riding, fishing, and camping in.

No comments:

Post a Comment